These selected works came from an extra credit assignment in the Fall 2021 ANTH 210 course taught by Gage Smith. The assignment was for students to write a scary story in the time of the pandemic and relate it to either the topic of religion or globalization.
- Halloween Story by Demi Ruiz
- A Scary Story in the Time of Pandemic: Religion vs a pandemic by Taylor De La Rosa
- A Scary Story in the Time of the Pandemic: Serial Murders and Ritualistic Killings During Unprecedented Times by Hypatia Pine
- My life during the COVID 19 pandemic by Liz Witt
- Celebrating Life as We Know it by Jocelyn Jimenez
Ruiz, D., De La Rosa, T., Pine, H., Witt, L., & Jimenez, J. (2021). COVID-19 Narratives from ANTH 210. Retrieved from https://poetcommons.whittier.edu/covid_orhis/6